Wednesday, November 18, 2009

50 Cent BISD Album in stores now!!!



Ok Ok Ok! Curtis drops another album titled "Before I Self Destruct" (BISD)
The first track is Nutz! 01-The Invitation I know i had it on repeat for a couple hours
it just reminds me of that gritty NYC! Im not mad at this album w/ tracks like Strong Enough,Death to my enemies,I Got Swag &Psycho ft. EM [I havent heard anyone spit that sharp in a looooong time and the flow is crazy you know when 50 & Em get together your gonna hear some crazy lines EM: "I hit the octo-mom with a cabbage patch doll" lol i mean its all in fun and creativity] Production is dope it bang in the car and the vocals are crissp! If your a fan you wont be disappointed If your not its still worth a listen
definately check it out.

Shout to Marcia & YZO! yall always lace me with the new cds!

No comments: