Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yo I tried to tell Ya'll.....This Ish is crazy!!!!

For real when i first was told about this stuff i was like whatever. Then my man told me that it is the same liquor that made Van Gogh cut his ear off....crazy. So being the creative outlet connoisseur that i am i was like i have to have it. So to make a long story short while we were in Aruba we got the call that things were a go with LTD/ED. This was a few years ago when absinthe was still forbidden in the US....so anyway we were about to board the plane and here comes sigel with a bag in his hand. Inside were two of the highest quality bottles of absinthe that the island had. I had finally gotten my ish. Shoutout to my man that put me on and got me the bottles, good looks. Don't ask me how absinthe, Aruba, and LTD/ED go together except in the since that we found it on our trip that started this legacy that is the LTD dynasty. I know a few of you out there don't think it is a dynasty but it is....So the point of all of this is to make a blog post(ha) and say live life, dream and work hard...and reward yourself when its needed.
Kidz don't drink until your of age, adults go get some absinthe grab a couple of friends and have some wild nights like we are in Vegas in about 5 days....cheayeah.....

No comments: